Just to confirm we are open for business as normal.
We are taking all necessary precautions and continuing our normal high levels of hygiene.
We would just ask the following of our customers at this time;
1. If you are feeling unwell please get in touch to re schedule your appointment, do not visit our practice.
2. If you have returned from travel abroad in the last 14 days please allow self-isolation time before visiting us.
3. To limit exposure try to attend the practice on your own where you can.
4. Please use the hand sanitiser supplied at the practice.
5. When browsing frames please use the display boxes to store any touched, so that we can sanitise the frames before re stocking our displays with them.
As a small business we rely on our loyal patients to continue using our services.
Some of our extra measures include;
1. We are disinfecting all our equipment before and after every use.
2. All public areas are being cleaned hourly, including door handles, chair arms and desks.
3. If you need any optical supplies but cannot get to us, we will do our best to deliver them or post them to you.
4. We will continue to screen our staff daily, who would then self-isolate for 14 days, this includes if family members present with symptoms.
5. We will continue to follow advice and best practice from the NHS and the Government.
If in doubt please call the team on 01775 713366 and we will happily help, thank you for your support in these difficult and uncertain circumstances.
Andy Molsom and the team
Above are useful links for keeping up to date with current guidelines and advice with regards to the coronavirus.