Platinum Eyecare Plan
At Molsom & Associates we pride ourselves on providing a high quality service in a relaxed, family friendly environment. As a private independent practice, we strive to give you the time and care you and your eyes deserve.
We have found the majority of our customers prefer to be Platinum Eyecare Plan members enabling them to spread the cost of their examinations into affordable monthly payments.
As a member you will benefit from:
• Advanced Eye Examinations as required.
• Access to additional service appointments, some included other maybe at a discounted rate.
• Emergency advice from our team for any eye problems you may
• Discounts off prescription glasses and sunglasses.
• Children living with you age 20 or under will receive
their complimentary eye examination (including retinal
photography) as required.
• Access to an exclusive email address for emergency
• Telephone consultations with our Optoms at no charge (normally start at
To join the Platinum eyecare plan, please speak to a member of the team who will guide you through the hassle free process.
Quality Family Eyecare
This is a rolling monthly Eyecare plan. Terms and conditions apply along with a minimum membership term.
Frequently asked questions
- Is this an insurance? No the plan does not provide any cover for glasses other than the discount applied.
- Can I cancel the plan when I want? The plan is a rolling monthly payment, if after the minimum period you decide to cancel the plan just let us know, however once the plan is cancelled all benefits stop.
- Do I get a refund on the plan if I cancel? No refunds will be issued for the membership. It's in place to give you peace of mind that when you want or need an examination or optical advice we are there for you and you do not need to worry about paying for the examination.
- Can all my children come for their eye examinations when i am a member? Yes! As long as they are registered at the same address as you on our system and are under 21.
- Do I get priority as a member? You will always be offered our next available appointments, calls from our Optom if required and priority information directly via email for all events and new products.
- Can I re join the plan? If there are memberships available yes, just speak to a member of the team when you come for your eye examination.
- What do you need from me to join the plan? We just need the bank details of the account you would like the monthly payment to come out of, after reading the terms and conditions a signature on the direct debit mandate and we are set up. You will benefit from the discounts from the day you join.