With the government's changes to guidelines a hot topic, we thought we would confirm that going forward the following guidelines will continue to be adhered to with in our practice.
- Locked door policy to ensure we maintain a comfortable and safe environment for all.
- ALL appointments must be booked (including repairs and adjustments), call 01775 713366 to book, thank you.
- Face masks must be worn at all times by all customers and staff.
- Please attend your appointment alone, if this is not possible please ensure your chaperone is booked in. We will allow for 1 adult per child as standard.
We want our customers and staff to feel comfortable and be able to relax in a safe manner. With many or our customers and some of our staff still considered high risk we feel its the responsible approach. Hopefully all of our valued customers agree.
Remember you can call the team on 01775 713366 to book appointments for
- Eye examination
- Specialist clinics
- Repairs to current glasses purchased from us
- Adjustments to glasses purchased from us
- To purchase new glasses, contact lenses, accessories or eye treatments
Mr Molsom and the team would like to thank all customers who have been very understanding during the past (almost) 2 years of uncertainty and disruption and continued to support your local independent opticians.